B&I: Adventure Zone
Habilidades y Cosas
Estas habilidades y cosas se pueden acarrear al inicio del juego o comprar con el mercader indicado…
(La traducción será paulatinamente)
Tener en cuenta que tenga sentido con TU CLASE
- ARMOR reduces damage taken by a roll of its die. Thus, if you are hit for 7 points of damage andhave armor, you can roll that die and reduce damage taken by that amount, possibly all the way tozero, if you roll 7 or more on a d10, for example.
- BOW or other ranged weapon (crossbow, throwing knife, etc.) can damage a foe from a distance,doing its die in damage, but only half the time. If the Warrior roll to attack is odd, it does not count.If it is even, it actually hits.
- CHARISMA is for heroes who actually talk to people in town and show proper respect to kings.Whenever you would roll your Explorer die to see if you succeed at such a roll, roll your charismadie too and add the results together.
- DAZZLE (spell) causes one man-sized enemy to hesitate for one turn for every 2 points rolled, if thespell is successful. Bigger creatures require 4 points; smaller ones, only 1 point. Victims cannottake any action of any kind when they are dazzled. If this spell roll (using Wizard) failed, you cantry again, but once the spell works, it is used up for the rest of the battle.
- FENCING training shows you the weak spots in an enemy’s defenses, and how to exploit them with aflourish. Add the die value of this special ability to every attack roll using a sword, axe or non-ranged weapon. The special ability is not used for damage rolls. It also does not apply to naturalweapons like punches or animal bites.
- FIREBALL (spell): If the spell is successful, roll the fireball’s die, then multiply the result by three. Anyone near the target (two spaces or less, if you’re using miniatures) takes the straight, pre-multiplication fireball die in damage as well. If this spell roll (using Wizard) failed, you can tryagain, but once the spell works, it is used up for the day.
- HEALING (spell) restores its die in hit points to the person the character chooses, if the spell issuccessful. This spell can be cast once per battle during the battle, and can only assist oneperson. It can be used once per person, succeed or fail, after each battle.
- INSPIRATION gives you command over a battlefield. Every turn, roll the die for this special ability. If the result is 5 or more, you and all of your allies get a +1 bonus to attack rolls that use Warrior,until it is your turn in combat again. The bonus does not apply to damage rolls. You can make thisroll before attacking, moving or taking any other action on your turn in a battle, but if you fail theroll (get a 4 or less), you cannot use this special ability again for the rest of the battle.
- LIGHTNING (spell) does its die in damage divided as the character chooses among targets, if thespell is successful. Can be cast every turn.
- LUCK allows you to add your die to one of another person’s rolls, before they make the roll, or reducean opponent’s roll by the same amount, before they make the roll. Can be used every turn. Unlikethe normal Dungeon Squad rules, this is not a spell, so it automatically always works on one targetper turn. It can be used on attack rolls, rolls to cast spells, damage rolls or any other roll.
- MAGIC SHIELD (spell) protects a single person the character chooses (including the character). Rollthe die for this special ability when the spell is successfully cast, then double the result todetermine the number of points of damage the shield absorbs before disappearing. If this spell roll(using Wizard) failed, you can try again, but once the spell works, it is used up for the rest of thebattle.
- MARTIAL ARTS: you don’t carry a weapon that’s a piece of equipment. You are a weapon. Add thedie value of this special ability to every damage roll which uses the punch damage d4. The specialability is not used for attack rolls.
- MERCHANT: you’re better than most at making money. You know what to look for in a pile of treasure, and how to get the best deal from the cash when you’re back in a village. Every time atreasure is found, you get your share of the gold pieces. Roll your die for this special ability. If youroll 4 or less, multiply that total by 1.5 (round up), and that’s how much your share of the loot isactually worth. If you roll 5 or more, double the total amount of treasure you received to find outhow much your loot is worth.
- MONSTER LORE gives you an advantage over your enemies (if they’re not of your own species).Pick one type of enemy, either vermin, weak, average, tough or run away! Add the die value toevery attack roll and damage roll against that type of enemy. This special ability can also be usedto negotiate with or research that type of enemy.
- RAGE gives you the ability to lash out at all your enemies at once. Every enemy within reach of your weapon (in an adjacent space to you if you’re using minatures) is attacked by you, though youonly have to make one attack roll. Add the die value of this special ability to your attack roll andyour damage roll. Can be used once per battle. Add the die value of this special ability to your attack roll and damage roll using a sword, axe or non-ranged weapon. It also does apply to naturalweapons like punches or animal bites.
- SHAPE-CHANGING (spell): you can magically transform into an animal (like a rat, normal spider or wolf) once per day. This spell is always automatically successful, but roll the die for this specialability and double the result. That’s the maximum number of turns (in combat) and/or hours(outside of combat) you can stay in the animal form. You can communicate with other heroes butstrangers won’t understand you. You cannot carry weapons, armor or other equipment.
- SWORD or another hand weapon (axe, hammer, etc.) does its die in damage.
- THIEVERY makes you better at “sneaking around and being a thief.” Whenever you would roll your Explorer die to see if you succeed at such a roll, roll your thievery die too and add the resultstogether.
- TRANSPORT: you have a sailing ship, magic flying carpet, pet dragon or other means of transportation faster than a horse or your own two feet. It can carry the entire party. In difficult conditions (rough seas, trying to out-fly an enemy), use the die value of this special ability to determine if you triumph over the difficulty.